Not that many people will see this, but, this post is just a quick recommendation of something I have recently purchased that I have found to be a really great product.
The product: A wearable heat pack.
The manufacturer: https://www.thespooniesociety.com.au/ - An Australian owned company that uses Australian lupins in their products, which are handmade in Melbourne, Victoria.
Get on board. I have, and I can honestly say, I have had relief from this product I haven't had with others. I don't consider myself to be a "Spoonie" as such, but as a person who suffers with chronic pain, I need help sometimes, and this product helps.
Sunday, 30 July 2023
Recommendation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I've graduated from physio.
I didn't get tortured today, but, after a conversation with my physio, it's looking like this might be as good as it is gonna get fo...
-
I didn't get tortured today, but, after a conversation with my physio, it's looking like this might be as good as it is gonna get fo...
-
I am sick and tired of everything at the moment. Sick of hearing about covid. Sick of hearing about cases. Sick of hearing about exposure si...
-
Not that many people will see this, but, this post is just a quick recommendation of something I have recently purchased that I have found...
No comments:
Post a Comment