Monday, 11 September 2023

Pain.

 Still constant. Still strong. Still stopping me from doing things I want to do, when I want to do them.

Taking painkillers every day twice a day now, and sometimes it takes the edge off, but most times it doesn't. I've got some Endone from 2 years ago, they are "expired" but, I have taken some, because they still work. Send me loopy, but, makes the pain go, at least for one night. Wake up feeling terrible though. Always.

I have ordered some things online which I hope will help me, but, I know they will be only short-term. I don't want to ask my doctor for more painkillers, because I already know he will just say I need to exercise more and eat better. Both of which I am trying to do. The eating better part is easier than the exercise more part at the moment though. I need to do that, but, the pain stops me from doing that... It's a vicious cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I've graduated from physio.

I didn't get tortured today, but, after a conversation with my physio, it's looking like this might be as good as it is gonna get fo...