I ended up going to a doctor a couple of days later as I'd run out, and still needed something. I hate relying on something like this, but, it's the only thing that helps sometimes, and it knocks me on my arse.
Tonight will be the third night I've been Endone free, and I have two more muscle relaxant tablets to go before those run out. I'm hoping the pain will be more tolerable soon, and that I can go back to work next week. Was supposed to go back this week, but, nope. Wasn't gonna happen.
In other news, I'm doing well at my swimming lessons. I bit the bullet and decided to sign up, and I've done 6 so far, and missed one due to pain, and one due to the pool having a fault. I'm really enjoying it, and once this pain buggers off more, I'm going to try and get down to the pool more, to continue to improve my swimming, and to keep trying to get healthier. I'm still not game to walk too far yet.
One day, hopefully, things will get better. I hope.
In other news, I'm doing well at my swimming lessons. I bit the bullet and decided to sign up, and I've done 6 so far, and missed one due to pain, and one due to the pool having a fault. I'm really enjoying it, and once this pain buggers off more, I'm going to try and get down to the pool more, to continue to improve my swimming, and to keep trying to get healthier. I'm still not game to walk too far yet.
One day, hopefully, things will get better. I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment