Sunday, 7 October 2018

A new beginning.

And so beginneth post number 1.

Honestly, it's more of a place holder than a post, but, everything has to start somewhere.

I actually started blogging here in 2004, and deleted that blog late last year because I wasn't using it. I used to enjoy blogging, and it was a great outlet for me at times, but, as happens, life got in the way, and I stopped.

I have decided to recommence blogging to get a few things out of my head. I could write it all on paper, but I find that tedious now, and I seem to get words out so much faster and more effectively when I type. It's also somewhat of a relief to note that not much has changed on the Blogger platform since I started in 2004. It's familiar, and it feels comfortable. (Thank you, Blogger!)

I'm not going to commit myself to posting to a schedule, but I am going to try to maintain this a bit more regularly than I did my old blog towards the end, and well, I guess I'll see how long this blog lasts.

Here's to me. Here's to posting some stuff, and a lot of nonsense, and trying to clear some shit out of my head.

Related: Daylight Saving Time starts here overnight. It's just before 1am here on the 7th of October 2018 so, tonight, I'm going to lose an hour of sleep, and I'm already cranky about it in the morning. I detest daylight saving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I've graduated from physio.

I didn't get tortured today, but, after a conversation with my physio, it's looking like this might be as good as it is gonna get fo...