Sunday, 25 July 2021

Bloody Covid.

This whole covid bullshit is really starting to do my head in. I need a break, but I can't do that, because it's fucking everywhere. I need social media for human contact, but it's so full of anti-this, pro-that, you should believe this, you shouldn't believe that...

It truly is insidious. It's everywhere. It's on the internet, in the media, at home, at work, at the supermarket. Everywhere.

Where has the fun gone? Where has the kindness gone? I think I'm a pretty strong person generally, but, all this is really starting to get me down. Lockdown, lockdown, lockdown, vax, vax, vax, no vax, no vax, no vax, bullshit, bullshit, bullshit.

I have been watching tv series' and DVDs, and getting stuck into reading to get away from this, but it's a prevailing thought, and I am not enjoying it at all. I still have a job. I still have a home, and I can still pay bills. I am grateful for that, I really am, but, when is this shit going to end?

Why, now, does it seem like it is so hard for people and governments (Although, they don't have a good track record in this regard. Surely something like this should give them the kick up the arse they need though) to work together to achieve a goal that benefits everybody?

It seems like there are sides, and that each side is not prepared to acknowledge the opinions and thoughts of the other side without launching into a personal attack on that person for their views.

It seems like it is no longer possible to disagree with someone without causing a ruckus. You can actually learn a lot from a person with a different opinion if only you are prepared to LISTEN to them.

I am over it. Well and truly over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, I've graduated from physio.

I didn't get tortured today, but, after a conversation with my physio, it's looking like this might be as good as it is gonna get fo...